View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
Before I accept/denie/pend anybody I just want to say I am so so so so so so so sorry I was gone for so long. I was really really sick, we thought I was going to have to go to the hospitel. Don't worry, it doesn't happen often, every once in a while my body 'attacks itself' and-well you guys are here for RPing not a medical lesson that you'll probably never have to use sense a 'case' such as mine is rare. (Just read my About Me if you really wanna know) Anyways onto the accepting/dening/pending

TheAmazingAipom you are reserved which last 3 days (from today, so Feb. 6th).

DuelBlade you are pending. It's really good, but your appearance is just a little too short to be overlooked. Add a little more and I should be able to accept you, besides that you're good, good to see a gym leader!

roen56 you are reserved. Reserves last 3 days (So it also ends on Feb. 6th.)

Rafael p you are accepted! Things looked a bit thin, but they met requirements, and I did probably over-ask as usual. *sweatdrop*

Mick Fizz you are reserved untill Feb 6th! Good to see a fellow Legendary Rebel.

Breezy you are reserved untill Feb 6th.

Star_struck_baka you are pending. You didn't put Personality. Usually I'd object to two eevees on one team, but I always think of breeders (or people who want to be breeders) having eevees, so...yeah. You are pending!

Thanks guys! Time to update!

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course