: Ruby hack:
[Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM
View Single Post
February 5th, 2012 (4:51 AM).
Originally Posted by
Hi, may u help me?
i'm trying to play on my phone too (android, using Gameboid) but keep showing me some white image and nothing goes on.. just this. You just put the .gba on your phone, and open?
(sorry for any bad english)
tem algum brasileiro por ai
Você tá com sorte, eu também sou brasileiro.
O que fiz foi isto:
Originally Posted by xXxLugia:
"every week someone reports a prob with the white screen. this prob was solved long ago, but ppl still ask for the solution. i had the same prob on my android phone, others on gpsp or iphone but master2738 showed me how to make this game work on my phone so u need to do this i will just copy paste what he wrote with with small modifications just follow this steps:
1. download pokemon LP from wesley's homepage
2. download pokemon ruby 1.0
3. download gba header(go to google and type: gba header tool v1.0)
4. open up gba header v1.0
5. click on the box under "filename:"
6. locate ur "Pokemon Lp" .gba and double click it
7. click on show header than click show. notice that the game title says PKM LP (thats what causing the problems)
8. click on copy header
9. click on the box under source file, locate ur ruby 1.0 rom and double click it
10. now click on copy
11. click on show header and click show
12. you will now see that ur pokemon LP rom has the game title Pokemon ruby. which should allow u to play it on any emulator now.
Also set the save type on your emulator to Flash 128kb"
FC: 3797 7955 8652
If we have a pending trade and I didn't say anything please remember me, since I have a lot going on I forget sometimes.
Joined Apr 2009
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mason69
Find all posts by Mason69
Find threads started by Mason69
Ignore Posts by Mason69