Thread: chromophobe;
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2012 (10:24 AM).
Rest
Showstealer Pro: Trial Version

Nature: Careful
1st tag - Solid. I'd lose the faint gray lines across the render though, and the gray is messing with the strong background color. I like the extra on the left, it adds a little something to the tag overall. I'd try going for a red gradient clip for the gas logo though, or a clipping mask with the black from the background. I don't feel the B/W right now. Also, the faint gray-scale gradient behind the logo is a nice touch (it looks like there's a gradient though, I might be mistaken, ahah).

2nd tag - Very cool. Love the intense colours. Glad you didn't put a render, it'll kill the entirety of the tag. Lose the blue curves on the mid-top though. The blue below the middle is too sharp and cluttered, mate. Otherwise, great!

3rd tag - Colours are hot, and the background is sick. Focus is simple but effective. Spot-on tag.

4rd tag - A sprite of some sort or an anime render will look great on this. It can stand as a tag when left untouched, but a text or logo can spruce up the empty left.

LP - On it's own, I don't find the colour attractive, and I don't like the bokeh here. Text feels raw. The bird things are not doing anything. The whole thing should be redone! I feel like this is a step down from what you can do in this, this and this.

You're very good, man. I enjoy browsing your work. :D