Thread: Team Rocket
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Soul Saint
Ghost~

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Soul Saint
M.L does, I believe.

And are we going to make a total of four possible ways to play through this hack?
1. As a pure Team Rocket member
2. As a pure police officer(Leading up to a global police agent, perhaps?)
3. As a member of Team Rocket at first, only to decide to turn-coat and be a double agent for the GP?
4. As a police officer until loss of job, due to a wrong choice, or feeling unrewarded for much of their hard work? Or for some other reason(s)...? This could be a choice the player can make right before a certain promotion, too.

And as this game starts off before Team Rocket becomes large and feared by many, I was just thinking how some starting missions can be of the player going around in a business suit(One of the many different disguises) as a recruiter. It would be easy to do and a way for the player to get a feel of how disguises work in-game, more so than boot-camp would.

For those of you confused on what I'm speaking of...when Minime is out of school I ask him if I can post what Deo and I talked about on here. Should give you all an idea of maps that could be done - As well as some scripts we've thought about.(You guys will have work finally! Hopefully soon) Not sure if the boss would like to talk over some of the things with Deo and I first, or get more event/mini-event/side-quest idea's from us before posting it all here.