View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2012 (09:34 AM). Edited February 6th, 2012 by Sector.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
2,335 posts
Quote originally posted by miltankRancher:
Hmm... Articuno cards eh. I'm pretty sure I have none of those. LOL. IIRC, I have a few Rayquaza, Kyogres, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Latios, Latias, Palkia, Regi trio

My favorite among those will probably be this one.

I really do not care about power or such. I am just fascinated with the drawings.
The Cards will be only for the birds, just wanted to see the result of comments I get from asking about these. So far, not very good LOL

But your image has been moved/deleted. :O Unless it's a show-off to say you like an empty Articuno LOL

Quote originally posted by Avishka:
i don't know anything about pokemon cards
btw my fav card is
Well why not? lol

Picture also not showing..just state which one with the attacks. Be easier if you don't like keeping the pictures in your photobucket anyway.

Quote originally posted by deoxys121:
OK, Iz joining!

Username: deoxys121
Partner: Speed Forme Deoxys (no nickname)

I'm gonna go ahead and answer the first topic: My favorite typing for Arceus is quite simply his Normal typing. I use a Normal-type Arceus in my Uber team; he serves as my physical wall/Stealth Rocker. I like the Normal-type because that way, he can get STAB from ExtremeSpeed, creating total pwnage. XD /CompetitiveLogic
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

ExtremeSpeed Ownage right there XD

Let alone having only one resistance, to fighting. I prefer Steel though, to many resistances it has, and yes I know it has MORE than just Fighting types (Ground/Fire) as its weakness. All depend on how you use 'em I guess right?

EDIT: The cards were not showing for me when I quoted their comments...now they are? Weird?