View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2012 (06:09 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
The Bleach Hurt or Heal Game!
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 20
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 22
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - -1
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

NEGATIVE ONE FOR AIZEN OMG

Umm...

Actually.

If I really can't do that, then... Here:

The Bleach Hurt or Heal Game!
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 20
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 28
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 29

YEEEEEAH... Umm I'm running out of choices so uhhhh yah.

OKAY. UMM.

I wrote something before but it got DELETED because I ACCIDENTALLY clicked a link before posting. So instead I'm posting slightly less than before. T∆T

(It's still a lot tho. Pretty much because it's pre-typed tho. XD)

ANYWAY. MANGA.

Spoiler:

Okay shoot me, I'm retarded, was Akon the third seat in his first appearance or am I just not remembering it right? XD

Well umm anyway...

Interesting new storyline thingy... Umm... I'm not really sure what can really even be said about Quincies since there's what, 2 of them? Uryu and his dad, um...

That is, unless there are MORE and they were in hiding or something...???

But yeah that IS what I thought too, when I noticed the hollow extermination part. XD

But wow I wonder if MAYBE the Quincies will actually tie back into the SS story...?? I sure as hell HOPE so if this is really one arc... I mean, I want to know so many things, and most of them happen to be about the SS. LOL

Also. Building, not phone pole? C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!!! *shot* Sorry, had to. =P

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYY

Honestly the new characters seem a bit dull so far... And the chapter was surprisingly (or not, knowing Kubo, lol) slow-ish paced...

But I guess that's kinda how Bleach is. Even re-reading (as I am, and I just finished volume 12) I noticed a single chapter is pretty slow, even way back then... So actually I guess I'm not so surprised after all. XD

I hope things pick up soon... But you know, I think I more enjoy reading the chapters in bulk, I kinda get lost over a week, and sort of forget the last chapter sometimes. XD Well that's kinda why I'm re-reading everything anyway... LOL

I guess the color pages are a really nice touch though. <3

And the arc title is extremely intriguing... I mean really, a whole freakin' war. With blood. For SO DAMN MANY YEARS. O.O

Now I'm worried, will the humans in the cast be dead (like, naturally, by age) by the time this all gets concluded? XD XD XD I kinda want to see them still be in high school (or at least just-graduated) when it's all over... LOL

Then again, the entire story up until now took place over just a few months... LOL And not to mention there were a TON of chapters that happened on - gasp - the SAME DAY. How long did it take Kubo to write all those same-day chapters??? XD XD XD

I guess it's hard to know for sure what the passage of time will be like for this arc...

I'm sort of thinking that maybe the 1000 years is a reference to something in the past that has been going on for maybe a good 999 years...? XD I dunno... I just don't see this travelling quite THAT far into the future, especially since it took so long for one freakin' day to pass... XD

Also, welcome new member. I'm Min (no duh lol) umm hi. XD I do realize I'm one post late with this but hey, I WAS LAZY. =P

I'm captain of squad 10 here. We have cookies. XD