View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2012 (07:23 PM).
aquakip
You jealous, betch

Nature: Naive
It's time for another update for Pokemon Imperial Sky!

---

To begin, I'd like to say that the demo is going smoothly. We've come up with some new features for the game that will make it a bit more aesthetically pleasing. Not to say they deserve much purpose in the overall game, but it does make it look nicer. You might direct your eyes below, at the screenshots, and see that your Starter will now be following you. Only your starter, though, as to form a closer bond to the Pokemon. I think it looks rather nice, and so does the rest of the team!

---

On that note, that brings me to the next update! The Pokemon: Imperial Sky Team has changed/updated! We have more people working on the game, and more people doing other things. We're slowly learning of everyone's new and exciting talents!

Starrmyt - Project Leader, Eventer
Aquakip - Co-project Leader, Mapper, Spriter, Tiler, Eventer, Overworld Artist
Rickyboy - Sound-making (cries), Occasional Fakemon Designer, Attack Animations
Flame-Koala - Stats, Movesets
WesleyFG - Buidling Tiler
Dementiondragoon - Occasional Fakemon Designer
Bards Sword - Story/Dialogue Writer

---

Next, we have an update on graphics. If you look at the first post, you might see that the trees have been changed. We have gone for a more unique style, and I think it fits better with the essence of the game. It looks smoother and fluffier, and easier on the eyes, rather than the harsh and spiky tree we had before, that seemed to be a knock-off of the B/W tree. We have also thrown in some more dramatic biomes than you may have seen before.

---

And thus the update ends. c:

Co-Founder & Artist of