View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2012 (06:10 PM).
Air Lock
Will I come back?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by D. Lawride:
In trying to configure the PDA's scrolling options correctly, I ran into this error too, since pushing up seems to automatically decrease a value in whatever index you're using (like a list); the reverse applies to Down. Left and Right worked perfectly fine though. Dunno if it helps. We tried to look for where this was being configured, but didn't find much about it. Maybe the two are related?
My problem is that the game always thinks I'm pressing up, when I press any other keys.
The two are probably related though as long as you're using that command :B

I was making a small gender selection scene. I also tried Input.trigger? and the conditional branch (If button is pressed), but this isn't the place to discuss my problems.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.