View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2012, 10:07 AM
SpawnHyuuga
Elite Four Spawn

Nature: Timid
Greetings PC!

It's been a long while since I've used this forum. I'll cut the backstory and such and skip right to the main piece of why I'm here.

I've assembled a small team of wannabe ROM hackers, including myself. We're currently writing our story, but we're looking for recommendations of which ROM to use of the Advance Generation to make our game. I've been taking some notes on each of the ROMs and it seems everybody has an opinion. So I want to ask, in your opinion which is the best ROM to work with if you're new to the scene? I'm currently messing with Fire Red, and I was sad to see that unlike in Emerald, I couldn't easily expand a town or route map. However, Emerald seems to have a lack of tools and tutorials available.

Greetings PC!

It's been a long while since I've used this forum. I'll cut the backstory and such and skip right to the main piece of why I'm here.

I've assembled a small team of wannabe ROM hackers, including myself. We're currently writing our story, but we're looking for recommendations of which ROM to use of the Advance Generation to make our game. I've been taking some notes on each of the ROMs and it seems everybody has an opinion. So I want to ask, in your opinion which is the best ROM to work with if you're new to the scene? I'm currently messing with Fire Red, and I was sad to see that unlike in Emerald, I couldn't easily expand a town or route map. However, Emerald seems to have a lack of tools and tutorials available.
Any images or works I post, are that of my own creation, or I have properly credited the artist/creator. If I am the creator, you may use my work in any way you see fit, provided you give credit. If it is someone else's work, please give them a message, asking if you can use it.

Last edited by SpawnHyuuga; February 11th, 2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.