View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:37 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Not quite yet; just an entrance was blasted into it.
That was what I was trying to say, but bad choice of words, I suppose... xD

Quote:
Incidentally, I drew a map of Unova based on the descriptions in my fic so far: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ap-d4p918u.png
Yeah, I saw your drawing on deviantArt.
I added you in my 'watchlist', and it was one big map, it filled my screen (if I zoom it, that is).

Also, I just notice a new chapter in fanfic.
I'll be reading that later on.

Anyway, I think you missed putting the "Chapter 50: -insert title here-" line.
edit: nevermind.
But anyway, it's still a great re-read.
I remember when this chapter was still the latest one available on fanfic. It took me one and a half day to calm myself down. You really got me hooked in your FanFic!

Anyway, onto my comments~

----------

Ah, Bianca and Cheren, finally you two caught up!

---

Quote:
“She was very powerful. I could barely defeat her myself. You're strong, Bianca. And I'm sure your pokémon trust you."
I don't think Black 'barely' defeated Skyla. So, he was lying, right?
Sometimes, lies are needed to help someone, huh?

---

Quote:
Boreas nudged Octa. “Hey, looks like Bianca and Cheren have already evolved their starters fully. Looks like someone has spent too much time worrying and not enough time training.”
“Be quiet,” said Octa with an annoyed frown.
lol xD

---

Quote:
Toxica gasped. “This is it. The big battle Golurk talked about... Everything depends on us now; if we lose this, the world'll be Team Plasma's oyster, but if we win, we can stop them forever!”
Is it? o.o
I feel as if it's still too early for that.

---

Quote:
Most of those present clutched their ears in pain.
Even...the sages and their POKéMON?

---

Wait, the battle started, but Boreas' isn't fully healed yet, right?
I don't like that fact...

---

Quote:
He let her go in front with a courteous gesture, though he really did it so he could find the perfect moment to end her life while at the same time enjoying the view of her rear.
The more I'm hating that fox now...

---

Quote:
He hit the side of the staircase hard, plummeted three metres down, landed painfully hard on the stairs, bounced off due to his great momentum, and landed back in the hall as a heap of bruised, groaning Glaceon.
“Are you alright?!” the two startled females, who were having a much more civil duel in the hall, asked.
They had to ask the obvious... xD

---

Quote:
As Diego kissed Aqua, his attention wasn't on Boreas. Boreas picked up a large piece of debris, aimed it for Diego's head, and threw it.
I...can't imagine how, with a severe broken leg and a few broken ribs...
Probably because you didn't add any detail about the distance between Boreas and Diego?

---

Quote:
“Let him go!” a new voice commanded. Boreas and Diego both looked in surprise at the lower parts of the stairs, where a Flareon, his collar flaring fierily with anger, stood. “Let. Him. GO!”
YAY! A Flareon! A random Flareon to the rescue!
I love Flareons. <3

---

If Aqua's going to die, I'm going to kill someone that looks like Diego around here... >=(

---

Quote:
“Wh-who are you anyway?!” Boreas exclaimed as the Flareon passed by.
“Don't you recognise your own brother?!” the Flareon laughed. “It's me, Zeph!”
Wh-what...!? o.o

---

Quote:
Octa found himself thoroughly sad to see the end of such an ancient and odd piece of architecture and all the ancient art inside, lost to civilisation forever...
I love art, strangely, and to imagine a lovely and spetacular structure destroyed is a bit heart-breaking, even if it's just fictional. =/

---

The message Ghetsis aired is annoying. >=(
But...how the heck are they going to win against them if they have Zekrom? =(