View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2012 (02:58 PM).
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely
Is it alright if I join please?

Username - Banjora Marxvile

Anyway, I have something from a past thread that could be something for people to try. I made a list of all the button combinations for attacks and the like, so people could think up a moveset (I remember a few being attempted with some detail), so if you want it, it is in Spoilers below:
Spoiler:

B -
Side B -
Down B -
Up B -
Final Smash -

A -
Up A -
Side A -
Down A -
Running A -

Side Smash -
Up Smash -
Down Smash -

Up Throw -
Side Throw -
Down Throw -
Back Throw -
Grab Attack -

Aerial A -
Aerial Side A -
Aerial Back A -
Aerial Up A -
Aerial Down A -

Up Taunt -
Down Taunt -
Side Taunt -

Aaaanyway...

How Did You Start Playing Super Smash Bros.?
I was the only one out of all my friends to own the original on N64 when it came out, and it was awesome. I taught my friends on it, and then Melee and Brawl came, so we all could enjoy it straight away! So technically, by being a bit of a braggart...

What Are Your Thoughts/Opinions About It?
Love it, should play it more, though a tad repetitive after a while. And no fun nowadays as my friends don't play it as much, and lag is unbearable online.

What Characters and Strategies do you use whilst playing?
All out fun, random characters because I get bored, and I don't plan, I improvise. Sees me through fine, as it is just a game.

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming out?
If they can fix the lag on Wi Fi battles, I'm happy. If they can keep all the old characters and add more without breaking the game, as well as fix some of the characters from being as broken (as well as the Fan... Hate that thing...), it'd be one of my favourite games of 2012 (and trust me, it is a close one for games I got this year, as Pikmin 3 is rumoured for this year too)

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves of Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name