View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2012 (4:59 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
Quote originally posted by Kura:
You bring up a really interesting question Ty.. and all I can say is that personally I find I can find a guy more attractive when he wears something that accentuates his male figure. Like a fitted suit that is tailored to fit his wide shoulders and all that. So I'm curious to ask if people who find a sort of sexual attraction thing to cossdressing.. is it because a guy in a dress accentuates his femininity? Would you say some people find that sort of attractiveness in the ambiguity of gender? (Some people like girly guys so they think it's more attractive to see them in something frilly.. or the same with tomgirls?) I dunno.. I can only really answer for myself but I'm curious as to what other people are attracted to in regards to that.
I'm not entirely sure as to why this is, but I think I said once before that I think women are generally more attractive, but lack certain equipment that makes guys come out on top for me.

Make a guy look like a girl, and you've got the perfect combination. For me anyway.