: [Battle Simulator]
~Just the Classics~ Club Tournament
View Single Post
February 14th, 2012 (8:54 AM). Edited February 17th, 2012 by deoxys121.
White Kyurem Cometh
Flat Rock, MI, United States
~Just the Classics~
This tournament is being held as an event for my club,
~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club
. I thought this tournament would be a fun idea to get competitive with our favorite classics. This tourney will be held on Pokemon Online. If you want to participate, please download Pokemon Online
As mentioned before, all battles will be held on Pokemon Online, specifically the PokeCommunity Pokemon Online server.
When you sign up, you must PM me your team so that I can ensure it qualifies. Don't worry; this won't give me an advantage; my team is already set and made, and even tested. The easiest way to get a summary of your team is to click the "Export" button in the team builder.
When matchups are posted, arrange with your opponent to meet on the server and battle.
After you battle, both of you must post indicating the battle was done. The bare minimum you must post is who won, and how many Pokemon were left on the winning side. If you want to post a summary of the battle, feel free to do so. If it is lengthy, please put it in a spoiler.
This tournament is for my club. Thus, if you are not a member and want to participate, you must join my club (see link above). There will be prizes for both your game and your club account.
You must use the team you PM me through the entire tournament. No changing it.
Your team must consist of only Generation I Pokemon. No evolutions/pre-evolutions from future generations. However, Eviolite is allowed.
While this is a tournament of Gen I Pokemon, this is being played with Gen V mechanics. Set your tier in Pokemon Online to "BW > Wifi OU." This should be done automatically.
- You may not use more than one of the same species in your team. Pokemon from the same evolutionary line are fine, though.
- You may not have more than THREE (3) members of your team hold the same item.
- You may not intentionally put more than one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at once.
Hax Item Clause
- Items that rely on luck to activate are banned. The items are: BrightPowder, Dire HIt, Focus Band, King's Rock, Lansat Berry, Lax Incense, Lucky Punch, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Scope Lens, Stick.
- Moves that boost evasion are banned (Double Team, Minimize, etc.). This includes Acupressure, as it has a chance of doing so.
- OHKO moves (Fissure, Guillotine, etc.) are banned.
Unreleased DW Clause
- Pokemon with unreleased DW Abilities are banned. A list of released DW Pokemon is found
Mewtwo (must I explain why?)
Mew (Mew was uber in Gen I. Amongst all Gen I Pokemon, Mew seems to have an advantage, in my opinion. Thus, banned.)
Participants will be listed as "<PC Username> (<PO Username>) [Team Confirmed/Unconfirmed]"
deoxys121 (Deoxys 386) [Team Confirmed]
Spritingyoshi22 (SY22) [Team Confirmed]
As this is a tournament for my club, the prizes will be club-oriented. Prizes are as follows:
1st prize: 200 points, plus a prize Pokemon from the club. If you can't access B/W WiFi, your prize will be 300 points.
2nd prize: 150 points
I would like for this tournament to get going by February 28th, 2012.
Alright, have fun everyone!
Joined Dec 2010
View Public Profile
Send a private message to deoxys121
Find all posts by deoxys121
Find threads started by deoxys121
Ignore Posts by deoxys121