View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Ok guys, been thinking and such and these are some of the things I have got in mind. Been a good moderator and writing it all down! XD
  • Beginners Guide - Includes such things as good practise, what you can use out there, tips on uploading, so on so on. (Would be covering everything that goes into planning, making, uploading, as well as what software is available to you and so on for this, so will take some time).
  • Challenges and Events - Challenges would be I set a certain game that people have to complete in a set amount of time or do a challenge in one aspect of the game. Events would be around the same but bigger, so something much wide scale and longer over a period of time.
  • Announcements - Forum wide this would be, get more traffic and such. Can't obviously spam the forum as a whole, but one every now and then when big events are on, which could hopefully hold members intrest long term.
  • EMBLEMSSSSS - Always a fun one. I have created emblems that are ready to rock n' roll, with existing ones in the system. These can range from being given out on events/contests/challenges only, to regular activity to outstanding LPs, but this is for my desecration. Not going to make it obvious am I. :P

That is what I have just thinking for a bit, not much, but something I can work on.

I am struggling to think of how to get more members to post in other peoples threads. Anyone got any ideas? It isn't as easy as it sounds when you really think about it.