Thread: Other hack: My Pokemon Mod Collection
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Quote originally posted by zantetsu122:
Hey, sorry for not replying, but when I wasn't replying, I played my Yang/Yin White again, and hoping my save file won't disappear again. I just pwnt Cress using Pignite.
E: Just got Dragon Skull from Team Plasma.
My team( Post-Dragon Skull event)
31 Pignite
30 Zoroark
26 Pansage
26 Misdreavus
26 Elekid
25 Palpitoad
It's quite okay...And no, I should be the one apologizing to you for taking forever to reply back.

Anyhoo, so you're playing Yin black/yang white now? Your save file was disappearing? How did that happened? LOL

Anyways, you've gotten far...But that games feels so incomplete to me. I mean, I made Ghetsis and Alder too easy. Also, I messed up on summa the Pokemon moveset. It just felt like I could do more for that game.

I'm gonna clean all this up, once I release another patch...Tho, I'm still grateful that you took the time to play it. ^w^

What happened to Neo Soulsilver? LOL I thought you were playing that...You still couldn't get the rom to started, could you.

Anyways, your teams good, but damn are you overleveled. How did you get a Pokemon on Level 31 before making it too Burgh's city? I could never do that. :D