View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
The one thing I learned form my experience is that people will only see what they want to see. I was so sure before I came out that my parents already knew I was gay. I was an 18 year old boy who had never ever had a girlfriend, much less even shown interest in a girl, and I voluntarily watched Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. The fact that my mother hints constantly to my sister that she needs to find a boyfriend and never even approached the subject of me finding a girlfriend made me think "heyyy... yeah they totally know." So when I flippantly told them, I honestly wasn't expecting much of a reaction.

But they had no freaking clue whatsoever. Apparently despite the 83 clues I'd left them, the fact that I wasn't effeminate in my mannerisms or speech apparently made it impossible to figure out. So yeah, I'm not surprised that they picked up on none of your clues lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642
Lurking! xD I didn't have much to say on all the transgendered topics, since everyone else already pretty much said what I feel. Lol, I only seem to post when the topic is about gay people. >__>
lmao yeah I get what you're saying. I find it fascinating to read about all the transgendered topics but I find it hard coming up with things to contribute!

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.