View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2012 (8:49 PM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
Nature: Adamant
The one thing I learned form my experience is that people will only see what they want to see. I was so sure before I came out that my parents already knew I was gay. I was an 18 year old boy who had never ever had a girlfriend, much less even shown interest in a girl, and I voluntarily watched Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. The fact that my mother hints constantly to my sister that she needs to find a boyfriend and never even approached the subject of me finding a girlfriend made me think "heyyy... yeah they totally know." So when I flippantly told them, I honestly wasn't expecting much of a reaction.

But they had no freaking clue whatsoever. Apparently despite the 83 clues I'd left them, the fact that I wasn't effeminate in my mannerisms or speech apparently made it impossible to figure out. So yeah, I'm not surprised that they picked up on none of your clues lol.

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:
Lurking! xD I didn't have much to say on all the transgendered topics, since everyone else already pretty much said what I feel. Lol, I only seem to post when the topic is about gay people. >__>
lmao yeah I get what you're saying. I find it fascinating to read about all the transgendered topics but I find it hard coming up with things to contribute!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat