I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
First for manga?
*Facepalm*
I forgot to put my response here, too >.>
Spoiler:
Well, it's nice that he showed what the Vaizards are doing. I assume that they have at least SOME connection with Urahara.

Woah, what IS that? After seeing the beginning of the filler, maybe a naturally occuring Senkaimon? And she said it smells like Shinigami... which means that it either IS shinigami, or our new villains are somehow linked to Shinigami. There's also the possibility that they were shinigami who were exiled long before the Vaizards, and are possibly trying to recruit them?

For a moment, the cover page made me think "there's no way Rukia looks like THAT... does she?"

It's nice to see that it's not just Ichigo that's fighting Hollows. Though why they all needed to come together though...

And she's alive. Damnit.

Okay, so people in Rukongai are vanishing. Reminds me of when Aizen was experimenting. If it IS the Quincies, then it means that they're powers have grown to affect normal souls, too.

Woah, Ivan Azgiaro. Out of nowhere, too. So he's powerful enough that no one spiritually sensed him, and quick/quiet enough that no one saw him until that point. So he has a small mask that covers his left eye which has at least 3 holes, and a mark/tattoo thing above his right eye. Looking back at the previous chapter, he is most likely the person in the middle, I think.
Googling "Azgario" gets me nothing. Neither does Azgalio/Azgarioh/Azgaryo. Though "Azgalor" from WoW does show up...
Ivan as a name is of slavic-origins, so the focus will probably be of Russia (like Arrancars/Hollows were Mexican/Spanish, and I think the Bounts and Quincies were German).

So far, not so bad. Though his pace is still fairly slow, we ARE getting info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Btw, did you guys hear about Mangastream? They were forced to give up Naruto/Bleach/KHR/etc.
Mhm, I'm using Mangareader now. Though they get theirs from Mangazone.net
The Bleach Hurt or Heal Game!
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 20
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 24
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 25
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 29