View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2012, 03:51 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I want to be a gym leader. I always wanted to try a RP!

Name: Chris Leaf
Gym Type: Grass Type
Team: Bellossom, Vileplume, Lilligant, Whimsicott

Species: Bellossom
Level: 35
Attacks: Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Petal Dance, Mega Drain, Leaf Blade, Magical Leaf

Species: Vileplume
Level: 35
Attacks: Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Petal Dance, Mega Drain, Energy Ball, Grass Knot

Species: Lilligant
Level: 33
Attacks: Leech Seed, Petal Dance, Teeter Dance, Energy Ball, Grass Knot

Species: Whimsicott
Level: 33
Attacks: Mega Drain, Petal Dance, Gust, Energy Ball, Grass Knot

Appearance: I wasn't the fan of describing so I'll show you a picture. I hope it's okay...
Spoiler:
It's the normal clothing.

Personality: Chris is a nice and friendly guy. His friends are lucky to have him. He may be strong but he always helps his challengers with their Pokemon. He always goes outside of his gym to sometimes relax and take in the fresh air.

He is a good guy at heart and would help if TRc will attack. He is kinda modest sometimes. He loves seeing people achieving. It reminds him of his younger days.

History: He lived in Pallet Town when he was born. When he was 5, they moved to Floaroma Town, Sinnoh. There, he started his journey at 10. His starter was Oddish (the Bellossom). Then, 5 years later, he placed into the top 4 in the Sinnoh League. 2 years later, he received a call from Mr. Zivito, requesting him to become a gym leader, which he gladly accepted.

Other: While he is not on a battle, he sometimes drinks Diet Dr. Pepper
キレイハナ
When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆