• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Socially Awkward Penguin - The PokéCommunity Meme Game

Years
YeaUa.png
Socially Awkward Penguin​

Welcome! To the meme game. On the first day of every month I will be posting a competition to see who can create the most original, witty, and generally awesome meme related to the theme. The contest will run for two weeks, at the end of which a winner will be chosen

Rules
Your entry must be entirely created by you.
You may only enter one piece per contest.
You must submit your entry before the deadline*.
You may use sites such as quickmeme to make your entry.
Your entry may be in caption or rage comic form.
Your entry may include other memes but the main theme must be centred around the one stated above.

You must submit your entry by 15th February 2012.

Good luck everyone!
Approved by twocows

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Can you submit as many as you'd like, or just one per contest?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay so what's this month's theme?

It's...Socially Awkward Penguin. Like the title says, lol.

Okay I made this when I saw this but wasn't sure whether or not it was good enough but I'll get the ball rolling:

UNw6U.png

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Does it have to be related to PC or just in general? Since you know Toujours' is so now I'm not really sure.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Ok here goes my pathetic attempt!

nyaeqd.png

Years
Sorry, I was having trouble picking a winner so I ended up getting a few other people involved to help.

The winners have been chosen based on originality, how related it is to the meme given and for this edition only, how relatable the caption is.

In third place we have:
Spoiler:

In second place we have:
Spoiler:

And *drumroll* in first place we have:
Spoiler:

Every entry to this contest was really good, hence why it took so long to pick the winner. I hope to see you all in the next Meme Game!

Back