View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2012 (2:36 PM).
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Before I answer questions, I have to ask mine first: Does anyone know the offset where the amount of money the player has is stored? I need to know if I can just grab something from the memory, or if I have to create a custom script to figure that out. Now, answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdensElite View Post
For some reason, even though the pokedex appears, I cannot click on it i.e it's not activated even though I used the special 0x181 command.
Which version are you hacking? I've never seen Special 0x181 used before, but I'm hacking Firered, so that might be why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reygok View Post
Hi, I have a very small question:

Is it possible to make pokémon in the wild extremely rare? If I only use them one time in the Wild Pokémon Tab in A-Map, they are still very common. In the official games, however, some are really hard to find.

Thanks in advance for answers.
Reygok
In the version of A-map I own, it has a list of the percentages next to the wild Pokemon slots. But if yours doesnt, for the grass Pokemon, the percentages are 20%, 20%, 10%, 10%, 10%, 10%, 5%, 5%, 4%, 4%, 1%, 1%, from the top of the list to the bottom, respectively. There's no real way to make something appear in less than 1% of all wild battles.

I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.