View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2012 (02:36 PM).
redriders180
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Before I answer questions, I have to ask mine first: Does anyone know the offset where the amount of money the player has is stored? I need to know if I can just grab something from the memory, or if I have to create a custom script to figure that out. Now, answers

Quote originally posted by EdensElite:
For some reason, even though the pokedex appears, I cannot click on it i.e it's not activated even though I used the special 0x181 command.
Which version are you hacking? I've never seen Special 0x181 used before, but I'm hacking Firered, so that might be why.

Quote originally posted by Reygok:
Hi, I have a very small question:

Is it possible to make pokémon in the wild extremely rare? If I only use them one time in the Wild Pokémon Tab in A-Map, they are still very common. In the official games, however, some are really hard to find.

Thanks in advance for answers.
Reygok
In the version of A-map I own, it has a list of the percentages next to the wild Pokemon slots. But if yours doesnt, for the grass Pokemon, the percentages are 20%, 20%, 10%, 10%, 10%, 10%, 5%, 5%, 4%, 4%, 1%, 1%, from the top of the list to the bottom, respectively. There's no real way to make something appear in less than 1% of all wild battles.

Superfan of Pokemon Glazed? Click here to join the official Pokemon Glazed Facebook Page!

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...