View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2012 (07:33 PM).
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by dragon456:
Heya PokeRaidenFighter350Z! You're in and thanks for joining >.<
So since you keep on using random characters, does this mean you're good with all of them? :3
Yep. I'm good with ALL of them. But I only play CPU at Lv 3. Lv 9 is too much for me to handle. Do you play coin matches? I played it only at few times and I got
the records for the Most Coins Collected, Most Coins Dropped and Most Coins Lost as Wolf. I like to check my records all the time before turning off my game because I like to keep track of what characters I'm given the most.

Is there really a SSB4 coming? If there is I would like to see Knuckles and Tails as fighters but they're third party characters, not belonging to Nintendo.
I would also like to see the Pokemon TRainer but with the pokemon you listed. And definitely Jigglypuff. I would also like to see my favorite pokemon as a fighter too but I don't know how that will turn out. If there's a story mode like
Brawl, then here are a few enemies I want to see:

-Many of the enemies from the Sonic games.

-A few mean Pokemon that can serve as hostile towards the player, such as Beedrill.

-More enemies from the Mario games, even Piranha Plants, Boomerang and Fire Bros.

-The Kremlins from the DK games as well as the Mini-Neckys and Zingers.

-Other enemies from the previous games.

Who should be Boss characters for the new game?

All forum members BEWARE..!
Credits to Xulek