View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2012 (07:40 PM). Edited February 20th, 2012 by OmegaPinkMan.
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Here's the SU. I'll finish it later :3

Name: Laurie Jones
Starter: Vulpix
Team:

Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Foxy
Level: 15
Attacks: Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Protect, Roar, Attract.

Species: Poliwag
Nickname: Tad
Level: 17
Attacks: Water Gun, Hypnosis, Bubblebeam, Rain Dance, Psychic, Toxic.

Appearance: Laurie a slim girl that stands at 5 feet and 6 inches. Her skin is slightly tanned with no sign of freckles. She has bright big blue eyes and brown, wavy, shoulder-lenghted hair. She looks like she's a nice girl, which, usually to other boys' dismay, she's not.
As for clothing, Laurie wears a black tank top, some light blue denim shorts, and a sleeveless leather jacket. She has some white socks which are covered by her white sneakers.
Personality: Laurie is known to be nice to people and do anything for those she likes and cares about. But that doesn't mean that she's actually like that all the time. In fact, she is rarely that way. How she usually is, however, is someone completely different. She is rude, aggresive, and will refer to most kids as 'twerps'. Especially to boys. But if someone is nice to her and stays with her for a long time, she might show that nice side of hers, but only to that person. The reason of why she conceals her nice girl persona might come from an incident in her childhood.
Laurie also has a very acute fear of Poison-type Pokémon, some might say a phobia. This comes from the incident mentioned earlier, which basically turned her into someone completely different and changed her life completely. The Pokémon she is most afraid of is Muk, followed by its pre-evolution. Being around any Poison-Type Pokémon, especially Muk and/or Grimer, will make her freeze, shake like a leaf and turn pale as a ghost.

History: Laurie grew up as a nice, happy girl. She had a crush on this boy and would to a lot of things for him to try to get him to like her. The boy, however, took advantage of her kindness and ended up crushing her heart. She was stood up on what would have been her first date ever. Soon after that, he saw her crush kissing someone else, which made her run away. She ended up in a Grimer nest at an abandoned warehouse, and was confronted by the Grimers and Muks there. This incident scarred her for life. Not only it made her gain a horrible fear for the Poison-Type Pokémon, but it also created the aggresive side of hers that she uses to cover her nice, loving side.
Other: None.

EDIT: Done, let me know if I need to change something.