View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:13 PM
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Well it seems everyone has the characters picked out. But I would love to see a selected few in the newer SSB game

Krystal (I LOOOOVE her, she was my character in the Star Fox Assault game and only I can be her)

Also a few Mario characters would be awesome:
1) Waluigi
2) Daisy
3) Toad
4) Shadow Mario!!
5) Metal Mario...maybe?

Star Fox members:
Wolf is in SSBB? Sweeeeeet!!
Pepper and Slippy, heck, include all the Star Fox team! Of course, Krystal as I mentioned her earlier

Sonic members:
I saw Sonic was in SSBB, awesome. What about the rest?
Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, etc

I can't remember the rest from this point on..

I need to get Super Smash Bros Brawl....I feel like I'm being left out in the dust!!
yes, Krystal gets the Arbok seal of approval. Slippy would also be awesome (I'd actually prefer him to Falco who seems a Fox clone to me).

Mario characters, whilst I love Waluigi in a weird way and at first was disapointed he didn't make the Brawl Player Characters I can't see what he'd bring. When you've got Mario, Luigi and Wario who are all more iconic then Waluigi I don't see why another character should be denied for him. The same goes for Daisy being so much like Peach and all the Mario versions. I think that stuff would be better reflected in skins or something for characters.
I think the best Mario characters to add would either be Toad or Bowser jr.

Also I just remembered, Meowth in SSB4 anyone? He's certainly more recognised then Lucario.

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
Ekans-Arbok
Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel