View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:26 PM
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
I see what you mean, but I always thought 'The More, The Better' in these games to be honest. Bowser Jr would be a good one!

Honestly

Unlike the Adventure Mode in Melee, I always wanted an specific adventure mode for each character. Like I guess some would be similar stories, but the Boss would reflect the characters you choose. Mario/Luigi/Peach/Yoshi to face Bowser or...Giga Bowser? Fox for Android? Pikachu/Jigglypuff/Meowth for...Mewtwo/Lucario or maybe even....Arceus? (Mewtwo/Jigglypuff is in Brawl too right?) Link/Zelda for Gangdolf(idk how to spell his name lol)

Then works the other way around for being Bowser for Mario/Luigi, etc and Wolf to face Falco/Fox, etc. And the Ice Climbers/Mr Game and Watch would just simply face the Master Hand and/or Crazy Hand or whatever else they added...since they aren't popular or something?

That's just me dreaming though right? LOL
yeah I'm all for 'the more the merrier' but there is a limited amount of spaces for characters up for grabs.

Ooo I like that. My main gripe (well one of them) with the story is how it seems to cram all the characters in one after the other. You could cut 3/4 of the cast of Brawl with no effect on the story line what so ever. Having character specific campains would be great. Maybe after they're all done you get the hidden last part with the big bad of the game when all the little plots connect.

I'd actually like the last bosses to not be playable characters. That way they can be made much stronger.
Example- Bowser is still an enemy of the Mario story, maybe still the main one, but the last boss would be Giga-Bowser or Petey Piranha or King Boo.

Also Mewtwo wasn't in Brawl Lucario had a very similar way of attacking s o Mewtwo was kicked out for him I think it was because otherwise all Pokemon were gen I and they wanted the relativly new gen IV to have a player character.

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
Ekans-Arbok
Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel