View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2012 (5:27 AM). Edited February 21st, 2012 by Ctrl.Alt.Geak.
Swords Master
Nature: Lonely
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Birdo would be fun, I would just picture the Egg Projectiles now. The only thing I am thinking is that is Birdo more popular then other choices such as Toad, Fawful, Waluigi, Bowser Jr., Daisy, Rosalina. Not to say Birdo is popular with all the appearances outside of Mario Bros 2 she made. He was the main boss and needs so more love. Although it is highly unlikely he is a Rep. Paper Mario has been thrown around a lot as well, I don't know about him though he may just become another Dr. Mario. Dry Bowser would be interesting to see, although would he be a clone of Boswer is the real question as well as if he is a worthwhile rep.
I'm pretty certain, compared to other characters in the Mario universe, Birdo would not be the one they choose to add, you are correct there. My list was more of a 'wishlist' really.

Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
I don't follow Mother, but I assume like Lucas Nienten has moves Ness does not have? If so I'd be content if Mother had 3 reps.
Ninten does have different moves to both Lucas and Ness, to be honest though, most of them are just healing moves but I think it'd be slightly more likely (though still unlikely) that they would add Ninten and chop and change some of his moves over the secondary characters like Loid and Jeff (its just an assumption though based off the idea that Ness definately has different moves in SSB compared to his moves in Earthbound)...but again I know there is no way would they bother giving Mother/Earthbound another rep.
In reality, I'll just be happy if they keep Ness and Lucas.