View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:24 AM
Forever
let it go

Okay so Bisharp is terrible specially, while has great attack, you're better off making it physically based.

The main Bisharp set is entirely physical, being this.

Bisharp@Life Orb / Leftovers
Defiant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Brick Break / Iron Head
- Night Slash

The set allows it to have two strong STAB attacks (for attacking first etc, which can be useful and it a chance to boost them, and possibly a secondary STAB in Iron Head if you want).

If you want a dark special attacker though, I do suggest going with Hydreigon, and going with another steel type - possibly replacing one of your fighting types in order to help out Hydreigon - though beware that'd put you in OU, however you can just swap Gothitelle & Bisharp if you want, but as it is you're in UU where not everything is necessarily useful.

Charizard mainly fits best on teams with sun in play (though it can work w/o it but I personally think it's best w/ that), so if you want another strong fire type, you could always try out Heatran which works well without fire and can set up SR for you.

Heatran@Life Orb / Air Balloon
Flash Fire
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest / Timid
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Grass
- Stealth Rock

It allows you to absorb fire attacks on Bisharp if you intend to keep it, hit other Heatran w/ Earth Power, hit everything else w/ Fire Blast or Hidden Power Ice/Grass to attack dragons or water types.

However if you wish to stay in UU, you can go for Victini (and its special set, considering Charizard is apart of your special line-up):

Victini@Life Orb / Expert Belt
Victory Star
4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid/Naive
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Focus Blast
- V-create / Fire Blast

Having three fighting types isn't necessary, because you're really weak to psychic attacks (except for Gallade but still weak to flying). ;x

For Gallade (just editing this in @ now since the post after me didn't cover this) is best off going with these sets (aka physical) as Musica mentioned.

Gallade@Leftovers
Steadfast
240 HP / 224 SpD / 44 Spe
Careful
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Sneak / Night Slash
- Substitute / Taunt

Or

Gallade@Life Orb
Justified / Steadfast
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Zen Headbutt / Night Slash / Ice Punch

For Gothitelle, it's actually specially-based rather than physical, due to again, its terrible physical movepool. ;x If you still wanna use it, go with this:

Gothitelle@Leftovers
Frisk
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Dark Pulse

Calm Mind allows you to boost your attacks, fighting allows you to hit dark types and dark pulse allows you to hit ghost/psychic types that may switch in.

As for Throh/Sawk I suggest you reconsider them otherwise you're weak to psychic/flying unnecessarily (and the fact that they're sorta... similar yet not really if that makes sense + you don't really need two fighting types) but if not then I'll rate (or someone else) those too. :3

Alsooo we need abilities too, so editing those in would be a good thing.

Last edited by Forever; February 22nd, 2012 at 07:36 AM.