View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2012 (07:31 AM). Edited February 23rd, 2012 by shinysweety.
In it to win it! :D
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Im done! Hope this is good. :3

Spoiler:
Name: Scarlet Johnson

Nickname: No Nickname.

Sex: Female

Appearance: Scarlet is slightly tanned on her legs and arm's, but her face and all the rest are more pale. Her eye's are a sort of Aqua emerald color, they shine in the sunlight and her eye lashes is super short. Scarlet hardly blushes, it's a sort of light red mixed with a bit of light pink. Her hair is a really dark, creamy pink color. She likes to wear it in a ponytail to the back and leaves a long, very thick strip of hair going down the front on each side, up to her breasts. Scarlet wears a big, white ribbon/bow to keep her ponytail in and has bang's a that hangs right above both her eye's. She wears a white, long sleeved top with a small stripe across the border of the arm sleeve and a thicker stripe next to it. Scarlet's nail's are painted in a dark red, and her left hands thumb has a small black heart sticker on it. Her top has a pink, color thing at the top with a orange tie like thing except but in four pieces, and it dangle's at the edge of the color thing. The color thing has a white, line at the top that turn's into a hump near the bottom. The other side is identical. Scarlet wears a pink, mini skirt that's the same type of pink as the neck color thingy. It has a white, thin line at the top of the skirt with a white ribbon at the left side and at the bottom of the skirt there are ruffles. She wears a white, leg bracelet on her leg. It's three centimeter's bellow her skirt on the left leg. The rest of Scarlet's leg is all plain, same on the right one. Scarlet wears white sock's on both her feet, both of the sock's has a small, white ribbon at the side. She wears a pair of pink trainer's with white shoelaces and a pink star on the back.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality: Scarlet, in one word is sweet. She isn't to harsh on people, she's more kind. Scarlet is also sort of lazy, her older sister's were lazy to and due to that Scarlet became lazy to. She doesn't like to run or do many things but if it's really needed Scarlet would get more active and go go go. Scarlet say's allot of words wrong, which can sometimes come out on the wrong end and upset people. Then again, Scarlet always cheer's up people well and gives them a good laugh if there depressed, and even if they aren't Scarlet loves to make people laugh. She is also a very good at encouraging people to do what they want, and to never give up. Yet sometimes Scarlet does the opposite. Scarlet is a very great at convincing too, which comes in handy allot. On the negative trait's, Scarlet can get greedy and selfish at times, but luckily she hardly does. She always want's to get the last word in argument's and keep's them going on. Scarlet does what she want's and never let's people tell her what to do, it's her own way of saying 'You can't boss me around' or 'You can't tell me what to do'. When someone start's to be mean or annoying to Scarlet, she talks back, no matter who it is. She never hit's or punches anyone, but a time could come where she slap's someone on the cheek or pinches them. Scarlet also likes to taunt people, she does this allot. But on the bright side, Scarlet is a good athlete which is one of the main things that makes her move more.

History: Scarlet grew up in Hearthome City for the whole of her life. She lived with just her father and five sister's. Her father had no job and he never earned any money for the family. Scarlet's older sister (Flora) managed to find a little job in town. She earned fifteen dollars everyday. Then Scarlet's other older sister (Zoey) found a job too, she worked at the Poke'mart and gained eleven dollars a day. Scarlet wanted to be like her sister's, and not lazy like her father, but it was hard to get rid of the habit of just being lazy. Scarlet stayed with her pokemon spirit almost the whole day. She kept this a secret from her father and sister's just encase. Only her mother knew about this and told her not to tell anyone about it just before she died by getting the youngest sister, Little pudding. After a while Pudding found out about Scarlet and her pokemon spirit and promised to not tell anyone, but that promise broke three day's later. Pudding told there father about Scarlet and he wanted to use her as a slave. Scarlet decided it was time to get rid of her habit of being lazy and get up and run away, she took some money from her sister's purse and a picture of her sister's and her. Scarlet ran away to the nearest place she could, the forest. A day after Scarlet heard about what happened to Hearthome City, it was a lucky thing she managed to escape before this happened. Scarlet has now set off to Eterna City to try and help other Pokemon Spirit Wielder's be set free.

Pokéspirit
Species: Leafeon

Nickname: Syrena

Personality: Syrena is a very calm Leafeon, she likes to nap and be lazy just like Scarlet. Syrena also likes to brush people with her leafy, soft tail.

Moves: Synthesis, Magical Leaf, Grass Whistle, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance and Giga Drain.

Opening Post:

Scarlet Johnson
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was dawn, the breeze flew calmly. All the tree's in the forest leave's flew towards the west, pointing in the direction of Eterna City. Scarlet was walking in the middle of the forest, she made the leaves under her fly back up in the sky. Scarlet was focused on how she would help the other Spirit Wielder's escape, it seemed impossible but with a good strategy it might just work. Scarlet was morphed into her Spirit Wielder form, she had a bushy green Leafeon tail. Small fangs and Leafeon ear's, except a little smaller than a real Leafeon's. All the rest looked human. "Were almost there Scarlet, if you make you'r way to the west once you make it to the big Oak tree there in the distance, you'll almost be where you want." Syrena told Scarlet, "That's good news. It feel's like i'v been walking forever!"

Scarlet walked for three hour's now, and all she thought about was how to help the other's like her. "Hey Scarlet, maybe you could rest at the Oak Tree a bit? If you want to of course." Syrena calmly suggested, that was a great idea. "Yea sure, I really need a break." Scarlet replied. She spotted the Oak tree a little in the distance, the two were almost there. Which meant it was almost time for a rest. But before they got there Scarlet began to think about how to help them again, this was really hard to think about. But she had to think of something.... hmm..... The Oak tree was clearer now, Scarlet could just spot a few pokemon in it. A Butterfree, Wurmple, Venipede. "Look Scarlet, the Oak tree is near. Let's run a bit so we can get there faster." Syrena always had the best idea's. Scarlet nodded with a smile and started to race over to the Oak tree, then a idea popped in her head.

"Hey... What if... I got it!" Scarlet triumphantly said as she made it to the Oak tree. What is it?" Syrena asked, sounding a little curious. Scarlet panted and rested her hands on her knees, then looked at her pokemon spirit. "I found the perfect way to free the other Spirit Wielders!" Scarlet stopped panting and slowly walked over to the Oak tree. She sat down, leaning against it's old bark and siting on one of it's big roots. "Well?" Syrena asked, still waiting except this time she sounded a little irritated. Scarlet took a deep breath and began to speak, "What if first, I'll go distract the guards at the entrance of the place, then when i lead them away you go inside and find out where they put the Spirit Wielder's. When you'r done go in a tree and wait for me to come back to the forest, hopefully i'll make it." Scarlet stopped to breath. Then continued.

"So after that you tell me where they are and then you distract the guards by attacking them with Leaf Blade, and once there distracted i'll sneak in and free them!" Scarlet stopped and looked at Syrena. "What did you think?" She asked curiously. "I think it's a great idea Scarlet, but what if you don't outrun the guards?" Scarlet blinked at Syrena, why did she always have to doubt? "I won't, don't worry." Scarlet smiled at her Pokemon Spirit. "Fine then." Syrena sighed. "Well do it after we take a rest, okay?" Scarlet nodded happily. "Sure." She then stopped and closed her eye's then relaxed down at the tree.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~