View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2012 (07:10 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Death equals food. This was how Kat thought. If she killed others, she could scavenge the food they had with them. Even stealing from a house, she never leaves a soul, other than sleeping children. This was how Candlelight taught her. "A-Are you sure it is safe?" Kat said nervously to herself. She just killed an adult male, but he had no food. (Yes Kat. Very safe. Just avoid the organs okay?) Kat nodded and brought out her knife. She cut both wrists and the neck. Kat then hung the body from a tree and waited for it to bleed out. Kat took a deep breath and fused. Her teeth sharpened and her nails grew to claws. With these, she cut down the body and ripped a small pice of him. When she smelled it, she couldn't help but gag. "But if smells so bad Candle! How can I eat it?" She could see him forming next to her in his shadow form. (Just ignore it sweetie. See?) He tore a piece of the neck off and gobbled it up. (All humans smell like this. Your males especially.) Canlelight laughed and dissipated. Kat shakily laughed and took a bite of the flesh. She had her eyes closed, but opened them quickly. "Wow! Candle, you were right! If I ignore it, then it doesn't taste so bad. I... I could hug you!" Candle growled in her mind. "I mean, I won't, but I could!" Kat laughed when she heard Candlelight snicker at her slurred way of saying that. (Okay, okay. I need you to help me with something okay?) Kat was eating more meat when she nodded. "Why of course! You have helped me survive many times before! Is it more killing?" Kat grabbed for her knife but Candlelight pet her shoulder. (No, no sweetheart. I wanted to see betrayal. I want you to betray a promise. Find more like us, befriend them. Let them trust you. Then backstabbing them. Could you do that?) Kat thought for a bit... "Well... Sure! Where are others?" Candlelight shrugged (Find them. In the meantime, entertain me please.) Kat smiled an evil grin and walked back onto the path that many people seem to take. She sits in the middle, waiting for her next victim. "I will find you children. You will not expect it. Candle? A-Are you talking through me?" Candlelight smirked (Why no! I am not that strong silly.) "Just you wait..." Then came another man. "Dinner has become fun again Candle." Kat grinned and grabbed her knife. (Goodnight Kat)

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout