View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2012, 10:00 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
Majestic clouds graced the red sky, reflecting iridescently in the shimmering lake below. The SHC watched as the sun climbed slowly over the horizon, illuminating a bright new day of wonder and joy. The Golden Era had begun.

Oh my gosh!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's absolutely fantastic to see a great legend return!

I'm G-Money, and I, well, hunt shinies. I bet you couldn't have guessed that, "lol."

No new shiny stories!? Well, you know what that means. :cer_tongue: You've failed your duty as RETIRED CO-OWNER, so I'm going to have to promote you to CURRENT, SUPER-COOL, TOTALLY AWESOME LIVING CO-OWNER! Welcome back to the club!

Shiny Hunter Demoonica wanders into the Club building after a long tireless hunt, and a vacation. Her ever present Shiny Absol, Rubido, by her side. She's covered in the normal dust and grime of a long journey.

She sits like an old story teller and speaks:

"I don't think I have any new Shiny Stories... can't remember posting about the Zubat or not, so it may be 'new' for updates purposes. I am sure I posted the Masuda-hatched Cyndaquil though, I think that was the last I updated.

I'll need to post a full Shiny list soon, see what's where."
3DS Friend Code
Demoonica: 2680 - 9705 - 3207
Ice Type Safari: Piloswine, Delibird, Bergmite

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club