View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2012, 04:28 AM
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
Not Celine, nooooooo! xD I miss Arbok and Weezing as well. I hope they will return by the end of the anime. Them and Miyamoto, grrr.

@arbok: I think we all feel the same here. Pokemon is incredibly boring without JJ&M. The show will lose some fans if it keeps on going. I also will completely stop watching it if the trio departs. I don't understand what the staff is thinking. They should consider what Shudo used to say...
yeah it would be great to have a team rocket reunion with Arbok and Weezing but I don't see it happening for a while yet. Especially with B&W's fear of pre-gen V pokemon, not even Wobuffet, the 4th rocket, survived the purges. Am I the only one who sees the massive flaw in the reasoning behind not taking any pokemon not native to Unova. Apearantly having a Serviper will make them easy to identify but having a talking meowth, team rocket uniforms and saying a motto including their names is fine.....
I guess that the thinking behind them apearing less is to avoid the villain decay that got them around mid Kanto but if they wanted a threating Team Rocket I don't see why they couldn't use Butch and Cassidy or even new rockets who work with the trio.

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
Ekans-Arbok
Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel