View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2012, 11:18 AM
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I started a new game in Pokemon Diamond Thursday.  I'm a guy but I like picking the girl in Diamond because I like how she looks over the boy. I named her Dawn. 
February 23,2012
I started off with Turtwig after beating the two Starly at Lake Verity. I got the Pokedex from Professor Rowan and nicknamed Turtwig, "Twigleaf." It took me a while to catch my first Pokemon cause I wanted something good. After aimlessly walking around I found a Shinx at lvl 4 and caught it. I battled the trainers there and headed to Jubilife City. Once I arrived I delivered the parcel to my rival Barry and battle the trainers there.Got the Poketch and I headed north to Route 204. I battled the trainers there and saved.
  Team: 
Twigleaf lv. 10

Kimba lv. 9. 

February 24 2012
I'm gonna fit two days in this post. I picked up this morning and headed to Oreburgh City. Fought Barry and after almost losing I realized I need another Pokemon. I caught a Starly at lv. 5. I trained Starly a bit and made it to Oreburgh. First thing I did there was head to Oreburgh mine. Found Roark there and he went back to his gym. Battled the trainers there and leveled up Turtwig and Starly a few levels. Turtwig grew to level 13 and learned Razor Leaf. Before battling Roark I decided to explore the city. I found a women in one building who wanted a Machop her Abra. Thought it was a good deal so I searched for a Machop in Route 207. I caught one and trained it to level 8 before trading it to her. Then I went to the Gym. I easily defeated the trainers with Abra and it leveled to lvl 13. I beat Roark's Geodude with one Razor Leaf and Onix with Razor Leaf, Tackle and Absorb. I beat Cranidos with just Razor Leaf and got the Coal Badge and Stealth Rock. 

Later I went to Jubilife to mess around a bit. I went downstairs of the Pokemon center and got my Pal Pad. I also went to the Poketch Company and got the Memo Pad. I beat Team Galactic for the first time and after that messed around in Jubilife TV. I battle a PokeKid and dressed up Shinx. I put the Fiery backdrop, Turtwig mask and the fluff things. I named my picture Flash Fire. Soon after I headed to Floroma Town. When going to Route 205 I ran into the girl looking for her father in the Valley Windworks. I trained Shinx a bit and then easily defeated Team Galactic at the Windworks and Floroama Meadows. While in the Valleyworks my Shinx evolved into Luxio and Starly evolved into Staravia. Double whammy! 

Team: 
Twigleaf lv. 17 

Kimba lvl 15 

Staravia lvl 14

Kazza lvl 13