Old February 26th, 2012, 07:39 PM
zapdos926
I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh

Nature: Gentle
Name: Archur Fitliano

Nickname (Optional): Archy

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Archur is tall for his age, being 5'8". He is strongly built but isn't the best runner. Archur has Blonde hair and eyes that change from dark blue to a bright green depending on the light. He wears a Black hoodie with red and white tribal designs all over it and a pair of blue jeans.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Archur is an overall kind person. He'll help those in need but has a bitter resentment for adults. He doesn't like the way Nicholas rules the childrens town and would love to fight him for it, but not enough people back him up when he starts talking about it with people who have similar ideals.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Archur has no idea who he was born to. He was just left at a doorstep in the children's town. He was taken in by a girl who's name he never learned because she was kicked out of the city once she became too old. Once he discovered his spirirt, he started working to provide clean water.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Swampert, red where it is normally blue, black belly and fins with bright blue eyes.

Nickname (Optional): Dimitrii

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Dimitriii is a very calm and quiet pokemon and he speaks with a thick Russian accent. When a fight comes up, Dimitrii lets Archur take over almost entirely, except for if it comes to a death situation, that's when Dimitrii goes into tank mode, doing as a swampert should and barreling towards the opponent with as much force as is left in the body. He is very worriesome and paranoid.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Hydro pump, ice beam, earthquake, blizzard, protect

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.):
Spoiler:
The water, is odd today, don't you think?" Dimitrii asked Archur as he took a drink. "Eh, I'm sure it's fine. The filtration system is perfectly fine," Archur sighed. Dimitrii asked that same thing each time he got a drink, but the boy ignored it each time, replying with the same response every day, but he put up with it, simply because he had no choice.
Archur took another sip from the bottle and walked out side of the town. The forest, which had once been so beautiful, at least from the books he had read, were mostly dead and brown. There were a few spots of green, but not much more. Archur sighed sadly as he walked down the path. There was one remaining willow tree by the out skirts of the town, Archur's favortie one to climb, simply because it was easy.
"Zee tree is getting more brown. Are you sure about zis?" Dimitrii asked, concerned. "It's been the same shade of brown for a year now," Archur said as he slipped off his socks and shoes and grabbed onto a knot in the trunk. The tree spread into a "Y" shape near the base and the 13 year old stepped into it. His feet kept their grip as he clambered up tot he thickest branch at the top and was proud of himself that he hadn't slipped that time.
"Zee vorld is large, no? My patron country is Hoenn, a very long way away from zis country. I don't know how sings are zere," Dimitrii sounded sad.
"Hey, I've already told you once, I'll get us there if I can," Archur smiled. Dimitrii smiled mentally as well, knowing that if Archur said he would, it would happen. That was just the kind of person he was.
"Man, I'm hungry," Archur's stomach growled. It took him a few moments, but his hunger finally got the best of him and he got down from the tree and took a look in his bag. The only thing in there was a human foot, and it didn't look adult. The thought of eating another kid disgusted him, minus the fact that it was a foot, but Archur didn't know how long it would be before he ate again if he wasted it. After years of cannibalism and eating berries, like most of the kids, his teeth had grown obscenely sharp for tearing through flesh.
He touched his tongue to the bottom of the foot to see how it tasted and grimaced. Feet were his least favorite part of the body to eat, but he wasn't much of a killer and wouldn't think about killing another human even for sustainment. He tightly gripped the foot and ripped of a toe, swallowing it whole. He finished about half of the foot before putting it back in the bag. If he was to have one reason as to eating another kid, it was that they were certainly sweeter than adults.
Food is food, but I'm sure it vas contaminated. It vas a foot, so I have a feeling you're going to get sick," Dimitrii chided. Archur rolled his eyes. "I've eaten nastier due to you being in control, so shut up."