View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Charizard454
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
I'll get to the cards you three have posted later this week.

Finally someone else who's helping with pricing! Out of curiosity, where are you seeing that price?

If I had to guess (since I've been having trouble finding some for sale on eBay), I'd say they'd fetch between $10 and $20 based on the price of the English one.

Gligar is for sure fake.

Maractus is likely real. Not sure if it's a holofoil rare or not (I think it is), but that looks like the new holo pattern they're using on Pokemon cards now.

Munna looks fake.

Could you get better pictures up? I'd also like to know what the set symbol for the card is. It's at the lower-right-hand corner of the card, and for these two is should be a square box with 4 square boxes inside of it, the top-left and bottom-right ones being white, and the top-right and bottom-left ones being black.
Yes, thats the symbol, what makes munna look fake?
and if the maractus and munna arent fake, what are they worth individually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
I'll get to the cards you three have posted later this week.

Finally someone else who's helping with pricing! Out of curiosity, where are you seeing that price?

If I had to guess (since I've been having trouble finding some for sale on eBay), I'd say they'd fetch between $10 and $20 based on the price of the English one.

Gligar is for sure fake.

Maractus is likely real. Not sure if it's a holofoil rare or not (I think it is), but that looks like the new holo pattern they're using on Pokemon cards now.

Munna looks fake.

Could you get better pictures up? I'd also like to know what the set symbol for the card is. It's at the lower-right-hand corner of the card, and for these two is should be a square box with 4 square boxes inside of it, the top-left and bottom-right ones being white, and the top-right and bottom-left ones being black.
Yes, thats the symbol, what makes munna look fake?
and if the maractus and munna arent fake, what are they worth individually?

I wont even bother with better pics, those are the best i could get, atleast of maractus and munna. the new holofoil makes pictures almost impossible, atleast with my phone camera.

Last edited by Charizard454; February 27th, 2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.