View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2012 (02:09 AM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote originally posted by YuDaMan:
So yea I found those prices varying in that range on ebay and amazon.
I do think those asking for $10 are being quite a bit on the optimistic side, personally. Though that's because I know how it's been priced through the last couple of years (and that being because it's been asked about so very often).

Quote originally posted by Rocket_Executive:
Donavannj, I feel bad about you handling all the queries in these threads, but there are just sooo many. I will try to help, but perhaps there is a more efficient way? Some sort of central reference to handle the really tedious stuff like 100 common fossil cards, etc.

Ok full art zekrom: $10
Ancient mew: with packaging $4, without packaging $1.

Regarding the long lists of commons, uncommons, and rares:
If a card has a common rarity, i.e. a circle on the bottom right corner, it will not fetch you more than 10 cents, regardless of what set it is from.

If it is uncommon, i.e. the diamond in the bottom right corner, you could get 20 cents.

Rare, which is a plain black star and no holofoil on the card, will go between 75 cents to $1.

Holographic rares, lvl X's, ex's, full arts, 1st edition cards, special promos, and secret rare cards are the only ones with individual prices. That being said, I hope everyone will revise their lists so that donavannj and anyone else will not be overwhelmed with picking through hundreds of common cards.
I will be implementing stricter posting rules sometime this week. Probably tomorrow night. And I'll probably be using the content you posted when I do update.

Though don't early set (as in, Neo Revelations or earlier) common cards fetch closer to $0.50 each?

Quote originally posted by Charizard454:
Yes, thats the symbol, what makes munna look fake?
and if the maractus and munna arent fake, what are they worth individually?

Yes, thats the symbol, what makes munna look fake?
and if the maractus and munna arent fake, what are they worth individually?

I wont even bother with better pics, those are the best i could get, atleast of maractus and munna. the new holofoil makes pictures almost impossible, atleast with my phone camera.
The way the foil appears on Munna doesn't match the way reverse foils from that set SHOULD appear. At least from the picture. Could you maybe borrow someone's camera? It looks like you have an older cameraphone, based on the graininess of the pictures.