View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Snype looked at the finger that he put through the little loop. It was all connected it seemed... Alexis eventually put her paw through the other end of the string out of curiosity. Wonder what the purpose of it was... red string? Two ends with loops for your fingers? Well whatever it was, Snype got it out. Now it was a matter of figuring out what it was...

Mark noticed a familiar girl enter the room. It was Alice! Another familiar face.

"Hey Alice! Looks like we're classmates!... oh! I should probably let one of my Pokemon out... I figure Commodore could use some fresh air." Mark said as he pulled out a Pokeball and let Commodore out of its ball. Commodore floated around Mark and looked around the room blankly for a moment, later giving off a cheery expression on his face.

"Don't worry about it Alice. I thought I was late for a moment to. I woke up..." He paused, not wanting to mention he ended up on a bench. "...later then usual. Yeah... so I'm as torn up as you right now. Heh..." Mark said.

Commodore floated down to join the group of Pokemon, quickly noticing the red string. Being a computer Pokemon, the Porygon-2 knew about these kinds of things and just what this red string was for. Overall, seeing Snype and the Raichu with their hands in the little knots on each end humored him. It gave off a small giggle.

"Snype? Care to explain? Hehehe..." Commodore simply said.

Snype gave off a confused expression. "What do you mean?" Snype asked.
Commodore laughed a bit louder this time. "Wait... you don't know?" Commodore added. He turned to the Raichu and the other two pokemon.

"You do know what that string is supposed to be right? What it's for?" Commodore said, giving off a small giggle.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)