View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2012 (9:00 PM).
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Find an empty aisle where there is only you and one more person. Knock them out. Then, take the price tag off of a sweater, and attach it to the person, and put them in a cart. Wheel the cart to a very popular place in Wal-Mart and start screaming that there is a sale on butlers/maids.

Walk up to a cashier, and scream in their ear as loud as you can. While they are busy freaking out at you, run away and steal some apples. Come back. Throw an apple at the same cashier, then sit down, and start eating an apple. As people surround you, fake choking, then subtly swallow the apple. Hold your breath and play dead. When a person comes up to you, tackle them and then make them take a bite out of the apple you were eating.

Start rolling on the floor, screaming:
When people give you weird looks, get up and kiss them. Then, resume rolling on the floor.

Grab all the pickle jars, then open them. With this done, start rolling five down a random aisle screaming: "PICKLE RACES!"
Take another five open jars and walk into the restroom. See those shoes indicating someone in a stall? Roll in a pickle jar, and count down in a robotic voice from ten. When you reach zero, make an explosion noise. Repeat until all five jars are in that random person's stall.
Then, take the remaining jars and pour pickle juice in random girl's purses or down random men's shirts. After every act, scream out:
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!