View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2012 (10:49 AM).
Nature: Timid
Originally Posted by deoxys121 View Post
I really do want to see Keldeo have a major role here. This would give reason to release Keldeo as an event Pokemon. However, as of yet, Keldeo has yet to be mentioned. Also, Keldeo is not shown in the teaser poster or the trailer.

Perhaps, though, Keldeo might be a surprise to the plot towards the end. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
That poster looks so freaking cool! I love the fog effects, how Kyurem looms over the Musketeer trio, the "light beams", and how the Musketeer Trio look like they're making a stand against an antagonizing force.

Originally Posted by deoxys121 View Post

New trailer for this movie. This show's Kyurem's new forms, which look a lot better imo. Apparently, Kyurem will have an antagonistic role, whereas the Legendary Musketeers will be the protagonists.
Also, there's a new poster that also advertises the Pikachu short for the movie, Meloetta's Glittery Recital. It also displays Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, with Original!Kyurem in the spotlight. I LOL'd at Stunfisk's appearance on the movie poster; it seems so out of place yet determined to do something "big" in the movie. :cer_laugh:

The trailer looks amazing (one of the CGI vehicles looked weird, but the trailer otherwise seems flawless from visuals alone).

I'm hoping that the names of the movie title and the Pikachu short don't get changed in the English translation. I mean, in the title "Kyurem vs. The Sacred Swordsmen", you have a fight implied by the use of "versus", the (long-awaited) anime debut of Kyurem and its two Formes (nicely succeeding the previous Victini movie(s)), the Musketeer Trio being indicated as well as clever incorporation of the name of their signature move (Sacred Sword), and a succinct description of the movie's featured Pokemon. How awesome is that?

*Apparently, the movie's full title is Kyurem vs. The Sacred Swordsmen: Keldeo. I know that Keldeo is likely going to be more prominent than its Musketeer Group brethren, but the word "Keldeo" just seems so out-of-place, tacked onto the end of the title like that. Yeah, several other Pokemon movies have done the same thing, but this is the most awkward usage I've seen of it. Not to mention that there's apparent discrepancies on whether the "Swordsmen" part is Swordsmen or Swordsman. "Swordsman" would probably make the "Keldeo" term not seem like it was randomly tacked on and would imply that Keldeo will have more of a role than its other Musketeer Pokemon fellows.

In any case, Kyurem vs. The Sacred Swordsmen would work better IMO (Keldeo can still be referenced in that abbreviated title because it is a Musketeer Pokemon and can still learn the move Sacred Sword along with its signature move, Secret Sword), and Meloetta's Glittery Recital would work too (because recitals can contain singing and dancing, and "glitter" fits the nature of a Pikachu Short. XD).
"The balance of power has shifted." Regret | Solemnity | ElitenessIntensity

Currently in intermittent forum activity for 2015. ;_; Credit to Game Freak for avatar and signature. Tune into TOONAMI!