Full Metal
C(++) Developer.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Full Metal

Winter's Corner.
Fourth Edition - 8.1.2012

Intro.
Konichiwa! Full Metal here, posting in place of Winter Wonderland, as she has been busy and cried until I agreed to do this. Fear not! She will return soon! I think!

Standing Out!
Let's face it: there are millions of hacks done that never get anywhere. Yet even those manage to grab the spotlight. Are you genuinely dedicated to your hack, and actually want support? Read this section carefully, then! The majority of hacks that get nowhere are executed by people who don't even touch the R&D section. Here's a little secret for you: The R&D section has tons of valuable information that can add little tweaks to your hack. For example, Hackmew's tutorial on allowing your players to run indoors is a terrific tweak! What about making the player face trainers when they initiated into a battle. Better yet, try leading your own R&D project! If you need to learn ASM, Shiny Quagsire, JPAN, Hackmew, and I have all written tutorials on ASM. Just look around in the Tutorials and R&D sections -- you'll be amazed what you see!

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”

-- Dr. Seuss.

What's New?
For starters, we have a wonderful EMERALD ROM Map in progress, that is collectively managed by Droomph. Also a relatively new development: Mystery Gift Research. It isn't that far in progress, due to some complications. None the less, if this project is completed, it could open up a whole new realm to RH. Good luck guys!

Help Wanted.
There are lots of active R&D projects going on right now that can use all the help they can get! Here are two, if you'd like to get involved:

Closing Notes.
Winter is busy, so this edition was brought to you by yours truly. Hence the extreme difference in writing style, length, and content.

CSS Layout by Full Metal. Don't take without permission.Copyright (C) 2012.

★ full metal.

I like to push it,
and push it,
until my luck is over.