View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2012 (02:09 AM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by Shining Raichu.
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier

Nature: Adamant
Uh, what. Sammi, don't you think you should have discussed this with me - or at least, you know, given me any sort of heads up whatsoever - before posting it here?

-sigh- alright, lets do this.

The no replying rule I have no issue with and the one thread per day is a little silly because it restricts activity but if you feel that strongly about it I guess it's... alright. But let me be very very clear about this point:

You will remove post count over my dead body.

Like, are you serious? Really? If you think the people are spamming with post count on, can you imagine how much they'll spam without it? Look at the Trivia sections, they are pointless spam pits because lack of post count makes people think that a section doesn't matter. I've been on other forums where there are sections without post count and half the posts are three or four words long because there's no incentive to make a post decent - you have literally nothing to show for the post. I would much prefer people come in and get their postcount +1 than have it turn into another Trivia section.

I'm honestly shocked anyone thinks this is a good idea.

Oh and yeah again, just in case it didn't come across loud and clear - next time a little heads up would be nice, Sammi.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat