View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2012 (08:50 AM).
→ i'm not afraid
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
Like, are you serious? Really? If you think the people are spamming with post count on, can you imagine how much they'll spam without it? Look at the Trivia sections, they are pointless spam pits because lack of post count makes people think that a section doesn't matter. I've been on other forums where there are sections without post count and half the posts are three or four words long because there's no incentive to make a post decent - you have literally nothing to show for the post. I would much prefer people come in and get their postcount +1 than have it turn into another Trivia section.
Woah. Woah. Hold on. Back up. Halt. Cease. What the hell are you talking about here. Have you really actually been in the Trivia sections? There are plenty of games in which have more than four words. And hell definitely not three words. Do you think Netto and I aren't doing our jobs or something? And look. We aren't the only place that has only four words and those places do have post counts up. Heck I see plenty of posts in your section that people only put in four-five words and that's it. What do you think of that?

The Trivia section is more than just some mindless section in which people just oh so randomly posts. We have several games and in which require more thought!

... and I would say more but I'm hungry and I need food.

i know i'm never alone