View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2012 (02:27 AM).
nine lives one love
ModeratorCS

Nature: Naive
Take a look at some of your old SUs. Is there any recurring or overlapping traits that are prevalent in your characters? It could be a name you constantly use, or a certain consistent appearance they have, or a certain personality type? Perhaps something a bit more subtle?

Haha, yes there are. But I do it on purpose :3

One of my all time favorite characters is Ashton Elden (from A Fresh Start). He is pretty much a clone of Ash Ketchum xD Although I didn't really realize it when I made him. He is the epitome of the traits I'm often trying to give my characters. Rash, jolly, a bit lazy, a bit naive... A character that can take action when a roleplay seems boring, or someone who will be a bit selfish and annoyed with others at times, which can create a bit of drama if done in a good way.

So, I like to play those kind of characters. What I don't like to play as is timid, depressed or very dark characters, since I find that those can't really step up and take charge or talk to people in a way I'd be comfortable with. I find them boring to play as, basically ^^'

I used to have every other character be cheerful, the next more serious, the next cheerful, the next serious... but I realized I liked the cheerful ones much better ^^ people who think it's interesting to play darker characters and who are good at it can do that. Me, I do what I think I do better :3 I don't care if people think I'm taking the easy way out.

mod of Roleplay Theatre and Pokémon General
paired with seeker, creator of Phoenix Rising