View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012 (11:10 AM).

Nature: Lonely
A man with a small booth setup outside of the rock pokemon was managing papers when he spotted Jack. "You there! With the Sableye! Intrested in some work?" He called out. "Need to make some money? Or maybe you'd prefer a badge component or two for the tournament? I also handle Sign-ups for the Conferences! If your going to participate in the final round you need to sign up for one of them. Either case I have jobs with various rewards!"

Quote:
Earth and Sky Conference:
With a yearly contest, I forgot to mention WHEN the final rounds of the tournament should take place. If they were to take place in the fall and were starting off in the spring, it may take too long to finish the first tournament before moving onto the second. So as of now, I am introducing the Earth and Sky Conferences, which are technically the finals, however they are split into 3 separate tournaments. The Spring Conference, Summer Conference and Fall Conference.

Pros and Cons
Spring C.:
If you think your powerful enough when you first started off in the tournament, your free to sign up for this tournament where you will be fighting in a tournament towards the top and face the devastating elite. It is highly unwise to join this one since you may only be able to engineer 1 or 3 badges. [1 or 3 do-overs] Some of the more dimwitted or unwise trainers join this conference only to greet the exit soon after.
This tournament takes place at the end of spring.

Summer.C:
There is no pro or con during this one. You have a decent amount of time to assemble a decent number of badges and your pokemon will be in acceptable fighting condition to face the tournament and the elite.
This tournament takes place at the end of summer.

Fall.C:
Only two pro's to this conference, your Pokemon will be very strong when you leave for this tournament and you'll have plenty of badges to re-enter the same contest, you may even stand a better chance to defeat the elite. The only downside is surviving in Lethia. I have already mentioned the dangers before, and I can assure that conditions will get worse as winter rolls in.
This tournament takes place at the end of fall.
Shadoan had walked through the many booths and found a tech booth selling transfer tags. He purchased one and went onto finding another fold out map and to the pokemon center, healing Avaith. Finally, he made his way to the information stand to pick up a free copy of the survival guide. He looked it over briskly, learning about the various poke berries that were safe for human and pokemon consumtion, how to make temporary shelters and the various plants that can be used as a repel against wild pokemon to protect campsites. He then purchased information on the migration route for the Vendors, such as where each set of them were heading next, the sort of items each caravan was carrying and so on. He takes what he can carry and heads out back towards the Miltanks.