As for bugs, there are a few I've found:
1: The computer in your room turns into a pinkish-red version of the original Fire Red computer after you use it.
2: Whenever you enter a battle, as you and either the opponent or the wild pokemon appears, the battle screen has two black areas that only fade away when both battlers are visible. (Will add screenshot if needed)
3: There is a trainer in Morwell who has an Aroma Lady's trainer sprite, but a Bug Catcher's OW sprite.
4: Not sure if this is a glitch, but the statue in the first gym lists the gym leader as Brock.
5: Occasional tile error. I rarely see this one, though.
Seriously, I love this hack, and I definitely can't wait for the next beta. :D
Lol wow, thank you so much, i really appreciate that.
Im changing the tiles for the buildings in traralgon, inside the lab and inside the mart an centre as i think the tiles i have now look ugly lol.
As for the bugs..
1. Yeah i knew about the computer, im looking for a way to fix it but had no luck so far
2. I think i know what ur talking about but can u post a screenie?
3. Oh dam, ill get right onto that. just a little script edit.
4. Yeah im not 100% done in the gym, i just made it playable.
5. Yeah theres a few tile errors, im changing the tiles anyway but thanks