View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2012 (04:22 PM). Edited March 8th, 2012 by johnny18.
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Challege completed

OT:Tevin l ID:28568
IVs: 31-31-31-x-31-31
Nature: Impish l Ability: Intimidate
Caught at Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
And also...okay, thanks for that johnny18 but if I were to find out my Sweet Scent frame advance by your example, still...how would you find out that you're in frame 47? And not only that, you'd advance your frames by any kind of way that's possible and consistent (maybe by calling Prof. Elm/Joey), right? And you'd also have to do 10 Prof. Elm calls after changing the system's time and date (if required) and also after waiting a minute to find out what seed you're in, right? And also...how would this RNG abuse actually work? (What are the steps?)
I know my frame by using encounter slot and IVs of the pokemon I catch. I have the feeling that you actually do not understand what I say at all. There is currently no guide for RNG in HGSS so you may need to read this guide http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpp_rng_intro first before you ask anymore question. I know that this guide is for D/P/Pl but it applies to HGSS also no worries about it. If you have anymore questions after reading it, ask us either on here or trying to find a date so you can get on the chatroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth boy View Post
Oh, you're actually planning to use my challenges? Sweet! B]

I'll start the challenge as soon as I can; it'll be a little easier after tomorrow when my spring break starts. :cer_boogie:

(I'll invent more challenges for you when I'm feeling inspired...)

EDIT:

That sounded slightly conceited; let's try "when I have enough time to brainstorm." =p)
Spring Break, hehehe you can talk with us more <3