Thread: Other hack: My Pokemon Mod Collection
View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2012 (04:03 PM). Edited March 11th, 2012 by The Grubby Pup.
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Quote originally posted by Shadow97:
can you give me an advice of where to train my pokemons fast before challenging clay
my team is
shelgon lv 37
gigalith lv 43
feraligator lv 41
bisharp lv 41
zweilous lv 38
volcarona lv 38
Well, I guess I can suggest training a bit up on Route 6 before actually entering the gym. Also, re-visiting the dome area in Nimbasa City are always ideal. I did redo the rematches and stuff in there.

Cuz as for now...The level you're on...if you go inside Clay gym...Most likely you're gonna lose, not to his Gym trainers, but to him...Maybe.
I'm just saying, you have a few Pokemon in your party is weak against Ground Type.

You're playin Yang White, right? Then that means his strongest pokemon is a level 49 Swampert...So be careful when fighting it, cuz Zweilous, Shelgon...Are probably too weak to cause significant damage...And Feraligator can only do so much.

My advice, try challenging him once your strongest Pokemon hit level 45 or such; that's what level I was on when I first challenged him through testing...Cuz, beside than training in the grass, once you've fought all da trainers...there's not much left to do.

Good luck.

Quote originally posted by Suicune™:
These all look great I must say, I really like the looks of these projects! ~ Is there a guide to the Gym Leaders for Yin Black & Yang White? like the levels, teams etc.
Whoops, I'm sorry Sui...I was writing shadow's reply...I didn't notice your till I got done.

Thanks for the kind word, man.

And yeah, there's a doc (plural) included in the download...But between me and you, I could do better...Especially with Ghetsis and Alder...I kinda hate the Pokemon I gave them. Hopefully, I can think of better ones, once I've update this again. LOL

Oh, oh...The only thing that's not mention in the docs are the Pokemon stat changes and Pokemon moveset changes...That'll be covered in the next update...