View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2012 (05:40 PM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln West
Lincoln raised his eyebrows at the kid that had just challenged him. He knew it was pretty common for travelling trainers to just challenge each other at random on the road, but did it work the same here? He didn't even know this kid - but what the hell. This was what he came here for, right? No better way to get stronger than to battle.

"Uh, like, yeah bro. I got mine with me. And we can totally battle if you want, kinda the point of this place isn't it? Just lead the way, y'know?"

Nika Valentine
Far beyond lost now, Nika sat down next to a small patch of mushrooms with her back to a tree. How could she not have seen any pokemon? At least a predatory one should have tried to eat her by now, but nnnooo, Nika wasn't good enough to eat... what was the point of even being on this island - renowned for having such a wide variety of wild pokemon - if she couldn't find a single one to battle or capture? No pokemon, no other trainers, just a big pile of s-

"OW!" She yelped, jumping to her feet as something pinched her backside. Spinning around and leaping away from the tree Nika stared around, trying to find who or what had made a very inappropriate grab at her. The last thing she had expected to see was the small patch of mushrooms shaking and rising up out of the grass on the back of some... terracota... crab... thing...

"Ara! Para para!"

The utterly bizarre creature snapped its claws at Nika irritably, its wide eyes narrowed. She seemed to have disturbed whatever it was in its sleep by sitting down so close to it, which explained the unexpected nip to her backside. It had to be a pokemon, but it didn't look like any pokemon Nika had ever seen before. Curious, and glad to have finally come across a pokemon of any kind she reached into her bag and pulled out her pokedex.

"Paras. The Mushroom Pokemon. Mushrooms named tochukaso grow on its back. They grow along with the host Paras."

...And there. In the corner of the screen. Types: Primary; Bug. Secondary; Grass. A bug type!

"Well Paras, looks like it's our lucky day. I'm going to catch you."
"...Paras?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head