View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012 (12:09 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype scratched his head, wondering if he really was looking forward to treking through a swamp...

"Well... I've never actually been in a swamp before. I doubt its very pleasant if you end up landing in the muck but I guess being a smaller Pokemon has its benefits! Mark has boots so I think I'm set... may as well get to used to that kind of environment. After the academy, Mark wants to go on a journey himself." Snype said, returning his own smile.

"Well... I guess its mostly preference. But if I were going to be carried around swamp water, I think I'd more so rely on a water pokemon... trust me! He'll know what he's doing. But I'd say you should watch the electric attacks. Not just because of Len, but because that everybody is going to be in the swamp water. Wouldn't want to cause a chain reaction..." He added on. Alexis probably knew about that kind of danger but it never hurt to give a friendly reminder. He tried to think ahead at times like this.

"Speaking of which... you said you wanted to ask me something right? What was it?" Snype asked.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)