View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Snype nodded and scratched the back of his head at Alexis' response. He let off a small snicker.

"Hehe, Sure thing! Mark's planning on getting a bit of Tutoring sometime though for us. We got destroyed in our last battle... that was a few days ago. In all honesty we haven't battled in awhile. Nonetheless, next time we do battle, we're bound to have some proper strategies... thats why we want to get a full team. So we can see how to make it all work out." Snype said.

Len glanced over to Alexis... He noticed the Raichu looking over to him every so often. Geez what was Snype telling her about him? It got him a bit anxious... yet he was a bit curious. Len got up onto his feet and walked over to the two pokemon. Looking at Snype, and then back to Alexis. As soon as he looked at her, he suddenly got a flashback of his previous battle. When Selene's Raichu completely demolished him. Right after he evolved too!

"I...I uh..." Len muttered. "S...sorry... I've had a bit of bad experiences with Raichu... sorry if I sound a bit shaken up... y...your a friend of Snype's I'm guessing?" Len asked. Crap. Snype had forgotten about Len's part of that last battle. He didn't think of how he might have been effected. It couldn't have been tramatic though. It's not like he was nearly killed or anything like Mark, but if anything, Len seemed to be more cautious then usual...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)