View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012 (10:18 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln West
Linc shrugged and followed the strange kid out towards one of the basic battlefields. It was lucky he had said to use only two pokemon, because that was all that Lincoln had. It didn't leave a lot of room for choice in who he would use, the only choice it gave him was who to send out first. Jackson or Bixi? He could always use that battle plan with Jackson, but did he really want to show his hand to the other students here so soon? He'd really wanted to reserve that strategy to use against Dan, the student he'd made friends with the day before, and his Raichu Alexis.

No point worrying about it until you see what pokemon the other guy picks.

But there was a point in worrying. This was going to be Lincoln's first real battle, the closest he had ever come before was friendly training sessions with his dad. Clearly it wasn't this kids first time at the rodeo, but Linc wasn't going to give any excuses about lack of experience or beginners luck. The winner would be the one who battled best and hardest and that was all there was to it.

Once they were outside Lincoln held his hand out to the other kid to shake and grinned. "So like, I'm Lincoln by the way bro. But y'can call me Linc. So, uh, how do we decide who gets first pick?"

Nika Valentine
Nika reached into her bag and selected the Great Ball from the compartment she stored her 'in use' pokeballs in. Holding it out and pressing the release button, a collection of light issued forth and formed into a Shelmet which glanced around, looking very unimpressed.

"Sage, I'm counting on you to help me catch this Paras. Feel up for it?"
"....met."
"...Well, that's the sprit I guess. Sage, use Curse!"

The Shelmet clamped its shell shut and shook violently, the surface of its shell glowing a dark purple briefly. The wild Paras leapt forward and raked its claw across Sage's shell, using Scratch, but it didn't seem to have a great deal of effect...

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head