View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Len's eyes widened a bit when Alexis asked him to carry her throughout the swamp. What a responsibility... but she was an electric type... what if he dropped her into the water? Darn she would be so angry at him if he failed... he wasn't sure if...

"Alright!" Len said, as if the words were force out of his mouth. He couldn't find himself saying no to the girl. How could he? It was just a simple favor... right? He was a bit nervous about carrying an electric pokemon around for such a long time though... last thing he needed was another thousand volts.

"I uh... I mean... yeah. I can carry you through the swamp...uh... miss... I promise I won't drop you or anything... heh..." Len said nervously. Anyone observing would have just assumed he was nervous because she was a girl or some kind of cliche like that. But carrying around an electric type on your back... or head was kind of nerve wrecking for Len. But he couldn't say no...

"Aw comon Len! She isn't going to zap you or anything! Just carry her piggyback style or something. Practice a bit before we head out or something..." Snype said. He turned over to Flora who rejoined the group.

"I"m all set for the swamps. As long as Mark dosn't drop me in the swamp water that is. I'm gonna smell like a Grimer for a week if that happens... ugh." Snype shuddered.

Len just stared at Alexis a bit nervously. He was slowly opening up... she was surely different. It wasn't like they were battling or anything...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)